I must confess...
This is my first foray into the wonderful world of blogging. One of my dear friends has been telling me I should start one for some time now and this is my attempt. So please bear with me as I learn.
I'm not very familiar with pretty much any technology thingy I just do my best to fumble my way through, in fact I'm pretty sure my daughters (4 & 6) could probably do a better job at this.
People think I am a very organised person but in reality I feel like I fly by the seat of my pants with pretty much everything, however I do make lists (because I have a terrible memory) and keep a diary, not personal like a journal, but something that attempts to keep me organised, although quite often I don't stick to the said plans in the aforementioned diary.
I'm not as "together" as others may think either.
About my home. Clean? yes, Tidy? I think not. In reality I just ran around like a mad woman before you got here picking it all up... oh and don't dare go into any of those rooms with the doors closed. Same goes for just before my husband is due home from work.
About my parenting. I'm on my best behaviour when out in public, just as my little dolls should be, I try to negotiate and end up yelling, pull my hair out, cry in the shower, attempt to make dinner then opt for take out or noodles, sometimes I pour myself a glass (or more if I am to be completely honest) of wine before Fridays happy hour and collapse in a heap at the end of the day just like every other mum.
About my fashion sense. To be honest I keep it simple and just throw on an amazing piece of costume jewellery or 2 or 3 and that becomes the centre of attention instead of my chipped polish and or unwashed hair messily thrown into a topknot.
I like using periods..... a lot.
Things always sound funnier in my head.
Sometimes the girls and I stay in our pyjamas all day until just before daddy gets home.
I did not like Sex and the City or Titanic ugh.
I am completely addicted to Home and Interior magazines and websites including real estate related media, Pinterest, Revenge (again gorgeous interiors/ images) and Game of Thrones, also the home and lifestyle channels on Foxtel.
You will most likely find me at Zarraffas (the best coffee) or meandering through just about any interior related store... with a Zarraffas, Bunnings... with a Zarraffas or Spotlight... with you guessed it a Zarraffas.
I have periods of mini obsessions, right now I am obsessed with flamingoes and pineapples, which probably explains my little colour combination obsession of pinks and yellow.
I love creating, baking (not cooking) and generally making things beautiful which brings us as to why my friend told me I should start a blog.
Apparently I'm pretty darn good at that stuff. So I guess thats the kind of posts you're going to see on this blog. I hope you stick around as I share my creative beautiful life with you.
Love
Jade x
No comments:
Post a Comment